We conduct air conditioning inspections in Sussex for both simple and complex systems. If your system has 12kW of cooling capacity or more you must have an air conditioning report now to avoid a fine.
In order to provide you with an accurate quote for an inspection, we will need the following information as a minimum:
- The full address of the building
- The type of system: complex (chillers, cooling towers, air handling units, VAV, fan coil units) or simple (split packaged, VRF)
- The total number of outdoor condenser units, chillers, air handling units etc
- The total number of indoor units (split units, fan coils, induction etc)
- The type of controls (central BMS, multiple/individual)
- The approximate total conditioned floor area
- Whether you have system documentation available: floorplans, operating & maintenance manuals, maintenance records, commissioning records
For a quotation, complete the form here or call James on 07714 291998.