Air conditioning inspections are now a legal requirement for ALL buildings, both commercial and domestic, with a total cooling capacity of 12kW or more. So if your building has three or more split system outdoor units, you will need an inspection now to avoid a fine.
In order to provide you with an accurate quote for an inspection, we will need the following information as a minimum:
- The full address of the building
- The type of system: complex (chillers, cooling towers, air handling units, VAV, fan coil units) or simple (split packaged, VRF)
- The total number of outdoor condenser units, chillers, air handling units etc
- The total number of indoor units (split units, fan coils, induction etc)
- The type of controls (central BMS, multiple/individual)
- The approximate total conditioned floor area
- Whether you have system documentation available: floorplans, operating & maintenance manuals, maintenance records, commissioning records
For more information about what is involved in the inspection and the items we will need to survey please click here.
For a fast quotation please click here.
Or to chat to someone about your requirements please call 0800 955 0998.